FC Wisconsin Eclipse alumni continued to shine in college soccer action last weekend, and two players were named Players of the Week for their conferences.
- South Dakota’s Jamie Karch was honored as Summit League Offensive Player of the Week for scoring two goals and one assist in South Dakota’s wins against Wyoming and Colorado - Colorado Springs. Click here for more details.
- Loyola goalkeeper Monica Gonyo was named Missouri Valley Goalkeeper of the Week and Loyola Athlete of the month, after helping the Ramblers to a 0-0 tie against Indiana. Valerie Gonyo and Mariah Vichich also played key roles in the result.
- Wisconsin forward Cara Walls continued her torrid scoring streak with goals against both Oregon and Oregon State, helping the Badgers to a 3-0-1 start to the season. The Badgers beat Oregon 2-1 and tied Oregon State 1-1, with big contributions also from McKenna Meuer, Lindsey Holmes, and Carly Vogel). Click here for more.
- Marquette dropped a tight 2-1 decision to #2 UCLA, before rebounding to knock-off Oakland 4-1. Mady Vicker and Mary Luba both scored for the Golden Eagles, with Katie Hishmeh, Jacie Jermier, and Ashley Stemmeler also featuring prominently in each match.
- Allegra Godfrey helped the Valparaiso Women’s Soccer team to a 1-0 win over Grand Canyon.
- Jackie Wandt helped lead Northern Illinois past the Lewis Flyers 2-1 in double overtime.
- Brittany Von Reuden nearly helped tied the game up for Notre Dame in a close 0-1 loss to UCLA, after a convincing 4-0 win over Oakland.
FC Wisconsin Eclipse players continue to shine in college. Are you preparing to do the same in your career?