FC Wisconsin alums are having an unprecedented year of success in college soccer. Only halfway through the fall season, multiple players have already earned conference individual honors:
- Kate Del Fava (Illinois State) - Kate is having one of the best season's of any senior in the country. She has been named the Missouri Valley Conference Player of the Week a whopping 5 times (a new MVC record), named as one of only 30 players across the country who are candidates for the Senior Class Award, and is in the top 5 of the country in goals, points, and goals-per-game ... as a midfielder.
- Dani Rhodes (Wisconsin) - Dani was named the Big 10 Offensive Player of the Week last week, before scoring twice against Michigan on October 3.
- Jen Wandt (Baylor) - Wandt continues to shine in the nets and was named BIg 12 Defensive Player of the Week for her stand-out performance against USC.
- Emma Jaskaniec (Wisconsin) - A true freshman, Jaskaniec earned Big 10 Co-Freshman of the Week honors last week after scoring the game-winner for Wisconsin over Penn State.
- Jordyn Bloomer (Wisconsin) - A redshirt junior, Bloomer earned Big 10 Goalkeeper of the Week on October 8 after recording her 7th shut-out of 2019.
Beyond these stand-out individual performers, there are currently 7 alums playing on teams in college soccer's Division I Top 25:
- Wisconsin (Payton Wesley, Dani Rhodes, Jordyn Bloomer, Emma Jaskaniec)
- Louisville (Taylor Kerwin)
- Washington State (Elyse Bennett)
- SMU (Jess Cooley)
Congrats to all of these alums, and all 39 alums across college soccer this season!